Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why we blog

Hi readers,

Heres hoping that I have any!
This is my first post and I'm not sure what I want my blog to become.

Heaps of bloggers write to communicate with friends and family.
Some write to trash celebrities and others to spill gossip.
And so many now write and post blogs for one reason, FAME!

So why then am I writing a blog? Is it because I want to be famous or is it because I have to?
I don't have a cause to push and I don't live in a war zone like riverbendblog or a country where the truth is hidden, well not that much at least.
I don't have videos or photos I want to upload.
I'm not even sure of what I want my blog to focus on?

Not all of my blogs will be this boring or a way for me to find what I want to blog about, but I am still searching for a reason why I want to blog.

Hopefully I find a reason soon,


So I guess, I put the question to u, my readers, again hoping I have some,
Why do you blog?

Till next blog,

M

No comments: